- I’ve lived in 4 states of Australia.
- I lived in Kings Cross for 8 months and no I’m not a shady character.
- Im a Virgo, Tiger, two point zero.
- I have Ollied down 13 stairs and over 11 telephone books.
- I used to play semi-pro soccer and believe in fair play.
Here’s a recent photo.
She gives new meaning to the words.
Some rights reserved by kk+
Here’s my mate Ash ready to Eliminate DRM. Thanks Ash.
Display the ninja on your site.
<a title="Eliminate DRM" target="_blank" href="http://defectivebydesign.org/en/node"><img align="middle" title="Ash Ninja Kills DRM" alt="Ash Ninja Kills DRM" src="https://chris.superuser.com.au/wp-content/photos/ash_ninja.jpg" /></a>
Thanks for the other night Mike, damn you look sexy in your girlfriends pants.
Issue 13 of the Free Software Magazine has an article on how to tranform the stock Ubuntu desktop into whatever you like. Here’s screenshots of the Mac look and the windows look. Check out this post on Pascal Kleins Blog. lol.
Although I messed up the first toeâ€™s size so this foot only has three toes instead of the usual five the apple still tasted good.
Got to love GNOME.