- Download video clip for play on a Free system
- Download video clip for play on Windows
- Download video clip for play on Mac/Apple
To enable your computer to play both video (Theora) and audio (Vorbis) files, please select a program from the listings here.
When it comes to designing digital learning environments we need a powerful interactive multimedia system that allows the user to control the experience and pace through self-selected hypermedia. Software Libre operating systems serve the personal needs of the user rather than focusing the user’s attention on the machine. The strengths of the Software Libre desktop for education, research, productivity, or entertainment are that it’s imaginative, making possible various tasks that can not be accomplished in other desktops.
We also need an environment that fosters a culture of cooperation, collaboration and social interaction. The Software Libre learning environment is optimized to provide access to information and communication technologies, express our imagination and creativity, process information which can be freely studied, applied, copied and/or modified, by anyone, for any purpose and distributed through self organising connective knowledge amplification networks for a more productive society and the benefit of humanity.
The video above is a good example of these principles in action, you can:
- Order a copy of Ubuntu through the mail
- Download the Kororaa XGL LiveCD
- Download the music used in the video
- Download the animated movie(Elephants Dream) featured in the video
- Participate in the above projects as a user and/or developer
A big thanks to Noiesmo for his help.